Call Us today!
Title: PC Technician
IL and Surrounding areas
Job Type: 20-50
Job ID: 100901
3. Knowledge of roaming
profiles and policies a PLUS with
1. Install and maintain hardware and
peripheral components such as
monitors, keyboards, printers,
network cards consistent with
2. Load specified software packages
such as Microsoft Office and
configure for network interface.
3. Perform routine maintenance and
run diagnostic programs on
workstations and stand-alone
computers; Determine scope of
4. Maintain network devices such as
printers and dumb terminals.
5. Assist with backup, maintenance
and support of network systems as
1. Associates degree or comparable
knowledge in technology related
2. At least 2+ years prior
experience in providing support and
administration to at least 50 end
3. Experience in communicating and
presenting technical concepts to
management and non-technical users.
4. Certificates required to prove
proficiency in your area of
expertise. If not when started will
be required for customer
satisfaction and company policy.
1. Strong skill in supporting
Microsoft applications and general
2. Strong time management,
organizational and planning skills.
1. Focus on excellent customer
service and needs of the user
community must be a honest person.
2. Reliable and cooperative team
player; displays consideration and
respect for others
3. Ability to work effectively with
all levels of the organization.
4. Independently and proactively
communicates issues, priorities and
5. Organized with a strong attention
6. Communicates (oral and written)
effectively with the management
groups and office technical staff.
7. Excels in making appropriate
judgments, considers alternative
8. Ability to anticipate, identify
and solve critical problems.
9. Ability to develop and articulate
technical concepts for general use.
apply for this position
an e-mail with a resume and cover
letter in the body of the e-mail (or as
attachments). Attachments should be in
one of the following standard formats:
Word (Mac or Windows), RTF,
Works, Write or Excel
(Mac or Windows)
Pro, AMI Pro or 1-2-3
Unicode text (plain text)